Saturday, July 2, 2011

Vistaprint...Can you say Addiction?!?

I'm happy to be sitting writing to you while I'm officially on my vacation! Summer school ended yesterday and my family and I are visiting my parents in Texas! Last week I came across an email for some free vistaprint offers and after looking at the creations of other teachers on Proteacher Message board, I decided I needed to make some of my own. I actually had some pretty good offers through my email so everything I made was completely FREE!!  I just had to pay for the shipping of course but that is nothing compared to what it would have cost if the items weren't FREE!!  So, I decided to share with you. :)


 I created this small horizontal banner to hang above the bulletin board I plan to use for writing examples.


This small vertical banner will hang right outside my classroom door.


This is a business card to hand out to parents or anyone else I want to share my info with. :)


Label.


Small Car door magnet to hang on the metal part of the window of my door when my class has perfect attendance.


This is the design I had put on a pen. :)


Post card to use to send home notes.


Stamper


T-shirt with my name and school name. :)

I want to get some business magnets too but I didn't have an offer for any FREE ones yet. Maybe next time! I would love to see any other suggestions you have....feel free to link up!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOVE what you made! The banner is great, I would love to make something like that--only I'm afraid I will get totally addicted too!
    Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creations, I loved reading about them.
    ✿Kristen
    Ladybug's Teacher Files

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you turned your banner so it was tall! I have that same banner design but wouldn't have thought of that... thanks for making me want to place a third order (in three days!).

    HA!

    :)
    Christina
    Mrs. Bainbridge's Blog

    ReplyDelete