Friday, July 29, 2011

Inspired by Abby~

Let me start by saying I LOVE following Babbling Abby!  She is so super creative and has AMAZING ideas!  After seeing the sign she made out of a ceiling tile...I was inspired to create my own. Thanks Abby for sharing such a wonderful idea! My daughter and I had so much fun making it and we have already decided that we are going to create one for her bedroom too! :)  Here is how it turned out....



If you are looking to make your own...check out the directions at the Inspired Apple.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love it, where did you get the font you used? I would love to find the font Abby used for hers.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at the font, Scrap Swirl, I had purchased from Lettering Delights for Mrs. Wright's and the words First Grade. For dazzling that is smiley monster and I found a free link to it on pinterest and then wrote it free-hand. :)

    ReplyDelete