Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy Pinning!

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Pinterest?!?  Michelle's Math in the Middle is hosting a Pinterest linky party so we can all check out each others' boards. I have found so many awesome ideas already and I cannot wait to look for more!!  Please stop by and check out my boards and then link up so we can see yours too! If you need an invite just leave me a comment with your email address and I would be happy to send you one. :)

TeachingWright's Pinterest Page
                                                                                  

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I am a new follower thanks to the Pinterest Linky Party! I now follow your blog & follow you on Pinterest. Come check out my blog & follow me :o)
    Peace, Mel D
    Oh the Places We’ll Go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up to my party!

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love an invite to Pinterest. Looks like fun. magtsmom@yahoo.com Would love for you to stop by my blog when you get a chance www.prekmomdotcom.blogspot.com Thanks

    ReplyDelete