Tuesday, July 5, 2011

In Love With Lakeshore Learning Store~

So, while I am visiting my parents I found out that they have a Lakeshore Learning Store in Dallas close to where they live. Also, they had a back to school sale that began today with 20% off a lot of items in the store. Here are some of my favorite items that I bought today. :)


These are addition matchup puzzles that I thought would make a good item for one of my math tubs.


I love, love, love these jumbo Dice in Dice that I found. There are many cool games the students can play with these. I bought the jumbo ones and there were only 12 in my bucket instead of the 72 it shows in this pic. :)


A set of 10 dry-erase pockets to use with math tubs or word work stations. :)


Tangram picture cards to use with tangrams in a math tub. They have one side that shows the exact tangrams needed and the other side makes the kids figure out which ones will work. :)


Roll and Read game for word families to put in a word work station.  


Fact & Opinion interactive game for my ENO board.

Tic-Tac-Toe Phonics interactive game for my ENO board.


Sort the Rhyming Sounds interactive game for ENO board.

Tic-Tac-Toe Working with Words interactive game for my ENO board.

I also found lots of fun froggy decorations for my room! It was so much fun shopping for school stuff with my Step-mom and Sister-in-law today. I love teacher stores!!  Now, I have to figure out how I'm going to pack all this stuff in my suitcase to get it back home. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment