Monday, August 1, 2011

Blog Stalking

I have been stalking multiple blogs all summer as I prepare to make the transition from 4th grade to 1st grade. One blog in particular that I enjoy stalking is Clutter-Free Classroom. I love all the tips and ideas on setting up your classroom and decluttering everything. That is one of my main goals next week when I get back into my room. Although, I consider myself to be a fairly organized person when it comes to my classroom, I know that there is a lot of stuff I don't need to be hoarding in closets. I plan to store only what I am planning to use and donate or pitch everything else. If you want some awesome tips and to see great photos of classroom ideas you should definitely stop by this blog!


Clutter-Free Classroom

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment