Thursday, August 8, 2013

Classroom Setup Day 1


Well, Tuesday was the first day we were allowed back in our rooms to start setting back up for school. Our first day back to school is August 22nd and the kids don't come back until August 26th so I have plenty of time, but I want to get done and try to enjoy what is left of my summer. :) I went in for about 3 1/2 hours Tuesday and it didn't look all that bad from the get go. This will be my 3rd year in this same room so it is starting to get a little easier for the tear down and set up again. Here are 2 views of what I saw when I walked in...


 

 
View from the doorway as you walk in....
 
 
View from the front of the room toward one of my coat hall entrances.
 
They had my tables and shelves relevantly close to where I wanted them so it was pretty easy to get started. Last year I had my funky frogs borders and decided to add some polka dot things. This year I wanted to join in on the chevron bandwagon. I am really starting to love that stuff! I decided to make some new word wall letter cards. I really like how they turned out. :)
 
I decided to go ahead and get these babies hung up! :)
 
Here's a closer look at them...
 
I got my furniture all placed around the room, most of my centers put away and a lot of my tubs unpacked. I was in a hurry when I left so I forgot to take pictures. I plan to go back tomorrow and try to finish it up until I have to go back on the 22nd. I will take some pics tomorrow so you can see the finished project. :)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment