Sunday, June 30, 2013

Missing Numbers and a Freebie!


I have been planning to create some new centers this summer to use in my classroom that go along with the common core standards and with our EnVision math program. I created my first one today that I think is especially important because our students are assessed on missing numbers for Aimsweb as well. This is an easy center activity or small group activity. Simply laminate and cut strips apart and have students use dry erase markers. The worksheets can be copied and used as worksheets or you can save on paper by placing them in a page protector and having students use a dry erase marker with it.

 
 
The Hunt for the Missing Numbers
 
I hope you all have started following me on bloglovin by now...tomorrow is the end of Google Reader as we all know. :(  If you haven't followed me yet, you can click on the button on the left hand side. And because I love all of you...I am adding a missing number freebie for you!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment