Monday, August 20, 2012

Must Haves Monday


I love teacher week! It is always so much fun!  Today is the first day, Monday Must Haves. I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin.





Some of the things that I cannot live without are:




My new little laminator! We don't have a laminator at our school and it is nice to have one that can at laminate at least small things.

These are awesome for anchor charts and so much fun to smell! :)

I just bought myself one of these last year, but I have no idea how I ever lived without it! This little baby is amazing!


My ENO board and my AverVision document camera....these make my teaching come to life and so much more engaging for my class!


Well, hop on over to Blog Hoppin' and link up so we can all see what your Monday Must Haves are!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment