Friday, July 20, 2012

Fabulous Find Friday!!

Well, I have been pinning like crazy and looking at everyone's wonderful creations they have already made this summer, as well as, watching people find amazing finds and I have done nothing for myself...until now!

I have found quite a few wonderful finds today so I am linking up with Fun in Room 4B to share with all of you these fabulous finds!



First of all, a couple friends of mine went to CATO and knew that I had been looking for something like this little baby. :-)


This is supposed to hold jewelry I believe, but it has 30 pockets on both sides and it will be perfect for me to have students keep their "Tiger Paws" in. These are tickets they get for our PBIS program.


Next, I went to Walmart and discovered their new aisle that has TONS of teacher items that all cost 88 CENTS!!!

Reward stickers, badges, birthday certificates and fantastic work certificates.

Color words, holographic borders (they had lots of colors), and primary lined dry-erase boards.

Addition and subtraction flash cards, calculator, and eraser tops.

Packages of 3 file folders each decorated differently (they are SO cute!)


My final find for today was also at Walmart. I have been looking for a way to post my daily objectives each day. I originally was planning on making the frames with the scrap book paper in them, but I have been eyeing those neon expo markers. So, I found this poster frame that already had black backing inside the frame.


I couldn't get a good pic of it without a glare :P

We have to post the daily objectives for reading and math using "I can" statements. These aren't probably the exact ones I will use, but I wanted to put something on there as an example. :~)

I hope that if you have any Fabulous Finds today you will link up!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I really love your black and neon objectives board!! Thank you so much for linking up with me!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well poo..I was at Walmart at 7 this morning and didn't see any of this. I like the neon standards board!
    I'm a new follower!

    ✪Crystal✪
    Strive to Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I HAVE to go check out this 88 cent thing going on at Walmart! So many cute things are being posted. Love the neon markers... that is too cool!

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete